- Share On Social Media
Ghanaian model run away after arriving in Paris for an event
Category : Entertainment | Sub Category : Trending
The 2018 winner of Ghana’s Next Super Model event, Grace Ama Mensimah Amponsah went missing a day after arriving in Paris where she had been billed to feature at 4 major shows in Monaco at the just concluded Cannes Film
She was also billed to have meetings with the worlds leading modeling agency Elite Models, in Paris. According to reports from Ghana, she had already done shows in Nigeria,Ghana and Amsterdam with world class designers including Diana Pinto, Smocky world and Kingsley Ushie and has already been flown to Portugal and Amsterdam to participate in the Internatonal Fashion weeks and the current trip was to solidify her status with modelling agencies in all the major fashion capitals.
During the trip to Paris, her management claimed they stepped out of their rented apartment to buy drinks only to return to a locked door. Later when they broke into the apartment worried about the safety of Grace, they found she had disappeared along with her passport and other documents leaving behind her luggage.
After Grace’ disappearance, her management contacted the Paris police and they saw her on CCTV as she ran away. Further investigation discovered that the plot to vanish in Paris was a scheme conceived by her family and planned even before her departure from Ghana.
According to her management, the plan was assisted by Sarah Essien (her mother) who provided Grace the information on how to escape and link with family members already in France.
- 1982 to 2000 worst periods in the history of Ghana-Kwesi Pratt
- Bereaved family rejects widow's coffin
- NDC urges sacked CEOs to go back for their jobs
- Access Bank to scale up retail operations in Ghana
- “Rearing for food and jobs will develop Ghana's livestock industry-Akufo-Addo
- Group CEO of Special Investment is 2019 EMY Africa Man of the Year
- Home-made 'ritual' to stop husbands from cheating
- Bugri Naabu leaves NPP for chieftaincy tittle
- Charlotte Osei pops up in Auditor-General's report
- President's bodyguard donates to Asamankese Zongo