- Share On Social Media
Zongo Ministry uses best management practice
Category : General | Sub Category : Breaking
A research conducted by the Office of the Head of Civil Service, as part of the management of the sector bodies under the service has adjudged the fledgling Ministry of Inner-City Zongo Development as one of the best Ministries using best management practices in the Civil Service.
The Zongo Ministry is one of the tailor-made ministries established by the president Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo- Addo to bridge the development gaps in the Zongo and inner-city areas of the country.
The Ministry, less than two years in operation was able to chalk this feat in spite of the vile propaganda by some elements in the main opposition National Democratic Congress (NDC) that the Ministry has not been doing anything for the development of the over one thousand and eight Zongo communities across the country.
This feat came to the fore at a signing ceremony of the Chief Directors Performance Agreement with the Head of Civil Service, Nana Agyekum Dwamena and the Chief Director of Ministry of Inner-City Zongo Development, Mrs. Gifty Mahama Biyira supervised by the sector Minister Dr. Mustapha Abdul-Hamid at the Castle, Osu.
Hon Mustapha Abdul- Hamid the sector minister was happy about the research and commended his staff for the achievement and promised to do more under his leadership.
Meanwhile, the Chief Director for the Ministry of Special Development Initiative, Mr. Kwesi Armo-Hibson also signed the Agreement for his Ministry and assured the Head of Service Civil that he is going to deliver on the promise made in the document.
His Minister Hon Mavis Hawa Koomson and a Member of Parliament endorsed the agreement for her Ministry.
- Editor sues General Legal Council over mass exams failures
- Access Bank Ghana records 23% increase in profits
- Huawei believes Europe will keep faith in company: Executive
- More gas coming-Ghana Gas assures Ghanaians
- Self-driving trucks begin mail delivery test for U.S. Postal Service
- Gov’t procures ambulances for all constituencies
- Kasoa tops list of fake people as national security operatives?
- Gyan’s decision to retire from national team the right call – Sam Johnson
- Queen mother alarms about rising incidence of teenage pregnancy in Mepe
- Kumasi basic school children in sex pool party